Welcome to the World of Biblical Prophecy for History and Today

This Blog is intended to help myself and others gain the best understanding of the world around us through exploration of prophetic scripture. The Bible is the text book. Through these studies we will hopefully provide understanding to both believer and unbeliever alike. The way our God and our Savior Jesus distinguish themselves in the spiritual world is through prophetic means. In other words what the Bible teaches us through fullfillment of these prophecies shows us the truth. Let's take some prophetic journeys through history and at the same time learn about the world around us today. Please try and be patient with any typographical errors as I am my own typist and my own research staff. Thanks



Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Perplexity 10

Jerusalem
Governments Stepping All Over
Their Evangelical Populations
Jews, Christians and Israel

Jesus Foretells Wars and Persecution

Luk 21:10-19 KJV  Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:  (11)  And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.  (12)  But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.  (13)  And it shall turn to you for a testimony.  (14)  Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:  (15)  For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.  (16)  And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.  (17)  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.  (18)  But there shall not an hair of your head perish.  (19)  In your patience possess ye your souls.


Jesus Foretells Destruction of Jerusalem

Luk 21:20-24 KJV  And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.  (21)  Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.  (22)  For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.  (23)  But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.  (24)  And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

The Coming of the Son of Man

Luk 21:25-28 KJV  And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;  (26)  Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.  (27)  And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.  (28)  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Isa 61:1-2 KJV  The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;  (2)  To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;


Jesus Rejected at Nazareth

Luk 4:16-21 KJV  And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.  (17)  And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,  (18)  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,  (19)  To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.  (20)  And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.  (21)  And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

If we look carefully enough we see that Jesus left off 1 part of Isaiah's prophecy from chapter 61. That being the day of vengeance of our Lord. However when Jesus is explaining the signs of the end of the age He does provide us with the information that with these signs comes the fulfillment.

Luk 21:22 KJV  For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.



Luk 21:20  And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 



Luk 21:25 KJV  And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexityG640; the sea and the waves roaring;



G640
ἀπορία
aporia
ap-or-ee'-a
From the same as G639; a (state of) quandary: - perplexity.
Total KJV occurrences: 1



Webster’s 1828 Dictionary

Quandary

QUAN'DARY, n. Doubt; uncertainty; a state of difficulty or perplexity.

QUAN'DARY, v.t. To bring into a state of uncertainty or difficulty. [Not used.]


We have been looking at perplexity over the years now. When we first began these journeys we looked into the word study of perplexity. Basically a situation that has no good answer or the inability thereof to provide one. Not to say there is not a workable bad answer to every situation. However the good Lord above wants us to understand that there are things He might be sending our way that certainly we cannot control.

The journey(s) in this case will be regarding Jerusalem. The recent recognition of the city of Peace by the U.S. will go as overlooked as the rebirth of Israel as a nation May 14, 1948 and the overtaking of Jerusalem during the 6 day war in 1967. Folks it does not make any difference if Donald Trump or George Washington made the announcement. The mainstream media will soon have a choice to make regarding Israel and Jerusalem. As believers we do not allow the media, the world leaders or especially religious leaders to override scripture. 

In spite of all we can still say this much that salvation is an individual situation in all cases. For those we do not know about in as much as children and so forth God knows what will be best for them. We can rest assured that the Lord has special things for all of us to do. Why are we saying all these things ladies and gentlemen? Because the city of God is described as a city on a hill. Now the whole world's attention will start to focus more and more on the city of Peace that Jesus is destined to rule and reign from. That is to say for all those who seek the kingdom. AMEN!!



Lights in the World



Php 2:12-18 KJV  Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.  (13)  For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.  (14)  Do all things without murmurings and disputings:  (15)  That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;  (16)  Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.  (17)  Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.  (18)  For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me.





Bartolomeo Montagna - Saint Paul - Google Art Project



One could say that there are lights in the world and there is only 1 light of the world. Of course as believers we know this is our Lord, Savior and King Jesus. A little warning shot we need to fire at this point concerning the Catholic faith. Folks if the pope cannot understand that Jerusalem, Israel and Jesus walk hand in hand then what “g”od does he believe owns Jerusalem. The god of the Muslims, the Hindus, Buddhists and let’s go ahead and throw in atheists as well?. Remember there have only been 3 people in scriptural history destined to rule the world from Jerusalem as spiritual entities. They are God the Father Jesus the Son and the antichrist. Which does the pope want to rule Jerusalem? Before anyone gets mad at me have your scriptures ready because mine are. Please believe we are covering very old and basic ground in the word.

I Am the Light of the World


Joh 8:12-30 KJV  Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.  (13)  The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.  (14)  Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.  (15)  Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.  (16)  And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.  (17)  It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.  (18)  I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.  (19)  Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.  (20)  These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.  (21)  Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.  (22)  Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.  (23)  And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.  (24)  I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.  (25)  Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them,
Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.  (26)  I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.  (27)  They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.  (28)  Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.  (29)  And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.  (30)  As he spake these words, many believed on him.

Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind


Joh 9:1-5 KJV  And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.  (2)  And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?  (3)  Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.  (4)  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.  (5)  As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.








Noah's Descendants

Gen 9:18-29 KJV  And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.  (19)  These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.  (20)  And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:  (21)  And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.  (22)  And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.  (23)  And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.  (24)  And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.  (25)  And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.  (26)  And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.  (27)  God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.  (28)  And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.  (29)  And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died.

This is a prophetic outlook on the coming together of Jews and Christians.

The Call of Abram

Gen 12:1-9 KJV  Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:  (2)  And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:  (3)  And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.  (4)  So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.  (5)  And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.  (6)  And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.  (7)  And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.  (8)  And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD.  (9)  And Abram journeyed, going on still toward the south.


Isaac's Birth Promised

Gen 17:15-22 KJV  And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.  (16)  And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.  (17)  Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?  (18)  And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!  (19)  And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.  (20)  And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.  (21)  But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.  (22)  And he left off talking with him, and God went up from Abraham.

The Birth of Isaac

Gen 21:1-7 KJV  And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken.  (2)  For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.  (3)  And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.  (4)  And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.  (5)  And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.  (6)  And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.  (7)  And she said, Who would have said unto Abraham, that Sarah should have given children suck? for I have born him a son in his old age.


The Sacrifice of Isaac

Gen 22:1-18 KJV  And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.  (2)  And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.  (3)  And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.  (4)  Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.  (5)  And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you.  (6)  And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.  (7)  And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?  (8)  And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.  (9)  And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.  (10)  And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.  (11)  And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.  (12)  And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.  (13)  And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.  (14)  And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.  (15)  And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,  (16)  And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:  (17)  That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;  (18)  And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.


Jacob Wrestles with God

Gen 32:22-32 KJV  And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two womenservants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok.  (23)  And he took them, and sent them over the brook, and sent over that he had.  (24)  And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.  (25)  And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.  (26)  And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.  (27)  And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.  (28)  And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.  (29)  And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.  (30)  And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.  (31)  And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh.  (32)  Therefore the children of Israel eat not of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day: because he touched the hollow of Jacob's thigh in the sinew that shrank.

Anyone who claims to be a devout Christian and cannot fathom this issue through scripture better recheck their faith. Let’s check a few verses regarding what God says about Jerusalem in scripture.

Joe_2:32  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

The Lord Will Pour Out His Spirit

Joe 2:28-32 KJV  And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:  (29)  And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.  (30)  And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.  (31)  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.  (32)  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.


This is a passage regarding end of the age events coinciding with those events of Ezekiel 38 and 39. It also has a significant meaning found to us all in the NT. 

Peter's Sermon at Pentecost

Act 2:14-24 KJV  But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:  (15)  For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.  (16)  But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;  (17)  And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:  (18)  And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:  (19)  And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:  (20)  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:  (21)  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  (22)  Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:  (23)  Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:  (24)  Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

We have been working through the book of Zechariah (aka The Zechariah Zone). We have several verses that at this time will not be fully detailed out. However when we look at these verses from Zechariah they are not to hard to understand. 

Zec_2:4  And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

Zec_8:3  Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.

Zec_12:5  And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

Zec_12:6  In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

Zec_14:11  And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

Luk_21:24  And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

On December 6th of 2017 the US officially recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It’s amazing how many people tried to spin this one in a negative light. Wikipedia who I do donate to by the way let it go forth in error as well. Folks starting with Bill Clinton in 1992, George Bush in his presidency and Barak Obama certainly did so on numerous occasions the exact same thing. Always stopping short of having enough faith(or guts) to carry out the embassy move. Just check on you tube for yourself. Type in the president‘s last name and comments on Jerusalem. Trust me it‘s that easy. God has a teaching about things like this. He calls it lip service. So what exactly changed about our policy? Just remember any news organization acting like there is some major upheaval because we recognized Jerusalem for what it always was ,always is and always shall be God’s chosen city for the nation of Israel is nothing but lies fabricated in a world soon to be completely controlled by Satan. This is common sense to the believer. Amen!!

Also just remember that the vote against the United States’ recognition of Jerusalem was also just another way for an unbelieving world to take a couple of shots at God and His followers Christians and Jews. On the opposite side of the spectrum major ground work has been laid for things of a major prophetic nature to take place. Jesus always tells us the narrow way is “The Way”. Just remember that 128 nations voted no. Many with large evangelical populations. The 35 that abstained are considered no votes by anyone with any spiritual common sense. The believers as we state many times in this journey just had any and all belief they have completely ignored by their respective leaderships including the Pope. It’s about time after all these years that the Pope should have to pass a litmus test on scripture. God clearly intends for Jerusalem to be His headquarters. Also not hearing many in the Catholic church speak out on the matter quite frankly. You see when we follow and listen more than reading and studying people get misled. Look here in the ministry we do not care about Catholic and Protestant we are simply Christians. You can bet anything we deal with here IS SCRIPTURAL.


The Church in Antioch

Act 11:19-30 KJV  Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only.  (20)  And some of them were men of Cyprus and Cyrene, which, when they were come to Antioch, spake unto the Grecians, preaching the Lord Jesus.  (21)  And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord.  (22)  Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch.  (23)  Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord.  (24)  For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord.  (25)  Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul:  (26)  And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called ChristiansG5546 first in Antioch.   (27)  And in these days came prophets from Jerusalem unto Antioch.  (28)  And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit that there should be great dearth throughout all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar.  (29)  Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea:  (30)  Which also they did, and sent it to the elders by the hands of Barnabas and Saul.

G5546
Χριστιανός
Christianos
khris-tee-an-os'
From G5547; a Christian, that is, follower of Christ: - Christian.
Total KJV occurrences: 3


Does anyone see the words Baptists, Presbyterians, Methodists or any of the other 400 or so denominations here in the United States. The word is simply Christian. This is why we state officially in our ministries we are non-denominational Christians. I in particular am very proud and blessed to say my name is Christian. Not that I lived it all my life by any means. We must be born again as we have said also a lot lately. Oh by the way we did not see the word Catholic here in the Bible either. That is the KJV we should stress.

You Must Be Born Again

Joh 3:1-15 KJV  There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:  (2)  The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.  (3)  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.  (4)  Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?  (5)  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.  (6)  That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.  (7)  Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.  (8)  The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.  (9)  Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?  (10)  Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?  (11)  Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.  (12)  If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?  (13)  And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.  (14)  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:  (15)  That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.


For God So Loved the World

Joh 3:16-21 KJV  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  (17)  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.  (18)  He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.  (19)  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.  (20)  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.  (21)  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.


Someone relatively close to yours truly proclaimed what right do we have to say that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. The facts quite simply in scripture state quite the opposite. We have every right as believers to proclaim it ourselves with passion. AMEN!!

Oaths

Mat 5:33-37 KJV  Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:  (34)  But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:  (35)  Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.  (36)  Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.  (37)  But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Mat 5:35 KJV  Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the greatG3173KingG935.


When Jesus uses the words great King who do we think He is referencing? Well of course His Father being God.

G3173
μέγας
megas
meg'-as
Including the prolonged forms, femine μεγάλη megalē, plural μέγάλοι megaloi, etc.; compare also G3176, G3187], big (literally or figuratively, in a very wide application): - (+ fear) exceedingly, great (-est), high, large, loud, mighty, + (be) sore (afraid), strong, X to years.
Total KJV occurrences: 195

G935
βασιλεύς
basileus
bas-il-yooce'
Probably from G939 (through the notion of a foundation of power); a sovereign (abstractly, relatively or figuratively): - king.
Total KJV occurrences: 118



The Lord Our God Is Holy

Psa 99:1-9 KJV  The LORD reigneth; let the people tremble: he sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved.  (2)  The LORD is great in ZionH6726; and he is high above all the people.  (3)  Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it is holy.  (4)  The king's strength also loveth judgment; thou dost establish equity, thou executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.  (5)  Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.  (6)  Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among them that call upon his name; they called upon the LORD, and he answered them.  (7)  He spake unto them in the cloudy pillar: they kept his testimonies, and the ordinance that he gave them.  (8)  Thou answeredst them, O LORD our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions.  (9)  Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy.

Along the way in one of our journeys (forgive me cannot recall at this time) we explored the differences between the words Zion and Jerusalem. How the word Zion is specifically centered on being a city that represents a capital. In the OT Strong’s Concordance search the word Zion is seen as H6726. It appears 153 times in the OT search.

H6726
צִיּוֹן
tsı̂yôn
tsee-yone'
The same (regular) as H6725; Tsijon (as a permanent capital), a mountain of Jerusalem: - Zion.
Total KJV occurrences: 154

H6725
צִיוּן
tsı̂yûn
tsee-yoon'
From the same as H6723 in the sense of conspicuousness (compare H5329); a monumental or guiding pillar: - sign, title, waymark.
Total KJV occurrences: 3

Out of the many verses we could look into here we will use 2 that will simplify it all quite a bit.

Abram Blessed by Melchizedek

Gen 14:17-24 KJV  And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that were with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which is the king's dale.  (18)  And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.  (19)  And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:  (20)  And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.  (21)  And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.  (22)  And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,  (23)  That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:  (24)  Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion.

Gen 14:18 KJV+  And MelchizedekH4442 kingH4428 of SalemH8004 brought forthH3318 breadH3899 and wine:H3196 and heH1931 was the priestH3548 of the most highH5945 God.H410

H8004
שָׁלֵם
shâlêm
shaw-lame'
The same as H8003; peaceful; Shalem, an early name of Jerusalem: - Salem.
Total KJV occurrences: 2


Who Can Stand Before You?
Psa 76:1-12 KJV  To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm or Song of Asaph. In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel.  (2)  In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion.  (3)  There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. Selah.  (4)  Thou art more glorious and excellent than the mountains of prey.  (5)  The stouthearted are spoiled, they have slept their sleep: and none of the men of might have found their hands.  (6)  At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the chariot and horse are cast into a dead sleep.  (7)  Thou, even thou, art to be feared: and who may stand in thy sight when once thou art angry?  (8)  Thou didst cause judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared, and was still,  (9)  When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. Selah.  (10)  Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou restrain.  (11)  Vow, and pay unto the LORD your God: let all that be round about him bring presents unto him that ought to be feared.  (12)  He shall cut off the spirit of princes: he is terrible to the kings of the earth.

Psa 76:2 KJV+  In SalemH8004 also isH1961 his tabernacle,H5520 and his dwelling placeH4585 in Zion.H6726

Jesus is called what in the scripture?


For to Us a Child Is Born

Isa 9:6-7 KJV  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.  (7)  Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Isa 9:6 KJV+  ForH3588 unto us a childH3206 is born,H3205 unto us a sonH1121 is given:H5414 and the governmentH4951 shall be uponH5921 his shoulder:H7926 and his nameH8034 shall beH1961 calledH7121 Wonderful,H6382 Counsellor,H3289 The mightyH1368 God,H410 The everlastingH5703 Father,H1 The PrinceH8269 of Peace.H7965

H8269
שַׂר
śar
sar
From H8323; a head person (of any rank or class): - captain (that had rule), chief (captain), general, governor, keeper, lord, ([-task-]) master, prince (-ipal), ruler, steward.
Total KJV occurrences: 421


H7965
שָׁלֹם    שָׁלוֹם
shâlôm    shâlôm
shaw-lome', shaw-lome'
From H7999; safe, that is, (figuratively) well, happy, friendly; also (abstractly) welfare, that is, health, prosperity, peace: -    X do, familiar, X fare, favour, + friend, X greet, (good) health, (X perfect, such as be at) peace (-able, -ably), prosper (-ity, -ous), rest, safe (-ly), salute, welfare, (X all is, be) well, X wholly.
Total KJV occurrences: 236

Jesus is quite simply the Prince of Peace and will rule and reign from the city of Peace. The New Jerusalem. If this old “hick” from the Appalachian mountains can decipher this from scripture surely a pope must know and understand it.

Rev 21:5-8 KJV  And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.  (6)  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.  (7)  He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.  (8)  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

As always thanks for sharing a word 
God Bless





















































Print

No comments: