Welcome to the World of Biblical Prophecy for History and Today

This Blog is intended to help myself and others gain the best understanding of the world around us through exploration of prophetic scripture. The Bible is the text book. Through these studies we will hopefully provide understanding to both believer and unbeliever alike. The way our God and our Savior Jesus distinguish themselves in the spiritual world is through prophetic means. In other words what the Bible teaches us through fullfillment of these prophecies shows us the truth. Let's take some prophetic journeys through history and at the same time learn about the world around us today. Please try and be patient with any typographical errors as I am my own typist and my own research staff. Thanks



Thursday, September 10, 2020

Zechariah Zone 6:1-8 Part 1The Chariots and the Color White

Zechariah Zone 6
The Chariots

Mat 28:1-7 KJV  In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.  (2)  And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.  (3)  His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:  (4)  And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.  (5)  And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.  (6)  He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.  (7)  And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

Mat 28:8-15 KJV  And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.  (9)  And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hailG5463. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.  (10)  Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.  (11)  Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done.  (12)  And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,  (13)  Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.  (14)  And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.  (15)  So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.

G5463
χαίρω
chairō
khah'ee-ro
A primary verb; to be full of “cheer”, that is, calmly happy or well off; impersonal especially as a salutation (on meeting or parting), be well: - farewell, be glad, God speed, greeting, hail, joy (-fully), rejoice.
Total KJV occurrences: 74

Mat 28:16-20 KJV  Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.  (17)  And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.  (18)  And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.  (19)  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:  (20)  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mat 28:18 KJV  And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Mat 11:25-30 KJV  At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.  (26)  Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.  (27)  All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.  (28)  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  (29)  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  (30)  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Rev 5:1-10 KJV  And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.  (2)  And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?  (3)  And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.  (4)  And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.  (5)  And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.  (6)  And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.  (7)  And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.  (8)  And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.  (9)  And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;  (10)  And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Rev 6:1-8 KJV  And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.  (2)  And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.  (3)  And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.  (4)  And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.  (5)  And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.  (6)  And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.  (7)  And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.  (8)  And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Hello friends we are up to chapter 6 in our Zechariah Zone journeys. We are really anxious to get started here. So let’s do 1 more recap so to speak of what we have seen with regards to Zechariah and Revelation. 

Chapter 1 we have our first glimpse at the horsemen and the man among the myrtle trees. We know from reading Revelation 5 that Jesus is THE ONLY 1 capable of opening the 7 sealed scroll. 

Zec 1:7-11 KJV  Upon the four and twentieth day of the eleventh month, which is the month Sebat, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying,  (8)  I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white.  (9)  Then said I, O my lord, what are these? And the angel that talked with me said unto me, I will shew thee what these be.  (10)  And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom the LORD hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth.  (11)  And they answered the angel of the LORD that stood among the myrtle trees, and said, We have walked to and fro through the earth, and, behold, all the earth sitteth still, and is at rest.

Chapter 2 we have a man with a measuring line in his hand and a vision of new Jerusalem then and coming up. We also have the start to our looks at scripture through the lenses of verses 8 and 9.

Zec 2:1-9 KJV  I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.  (2)  Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof.  (3)  And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him,  (4)  And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:  (5)  For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.  (6)  Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.  (7)  Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.  (8)  For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.  (9)  For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.


In chapter 3 we explored how the high priest Joshua shows us a type of Jesus. The rags to riches kind of thing to make things short. How Jesus went from being a beaten broken and murdered man to our High Priest and KING in the heavenly kingdom.

Zec 3:1-7 KJV  And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.  (2)  And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?  (3)  Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.  (4)  And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.  (5)  And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.  (6)  And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,  (7)  Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.

In chapter 4 we explored the menorah and the 2 olive trees that stand before the Lord in heaven. How they represent the 7 spirits of God and the 2 witnesses respectively. 

Zec 4:1-5 KJV  And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep,  (2)  And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:  (3)  And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.  (4)  So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?  (5)  Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

Zec 4:11-14 KJV  Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?  (12)  And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?  (13)  And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.  (14)  Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.


In chapter 5 we explored the flying roll and the woman called wickedness in a basket. Which connect us to Revelation 4,5 and 17.

Zec 5:1-3 KJV  Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.  (2)  And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.  (3)  Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

We explored how the size of the roll matched the size of the Holy Place in the tabernacle. We also explored how it matched the size of Solomon’s porch at the temple. There were some rather interesting things which happened here. 

Zec 5:6-8 KJV  And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.  (7)  And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.  (8)  And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

We also explored the possibility that this has something to do with the apparitions of a “thing” called Mary. 

Which finally brings us here to chapter 6. Which we will begin right now.

Zec 6:1-15 KJV  And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.  (2)  In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;  (3)  And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.  (4)  Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?  (5)  And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.  (6)  The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.  (7)  And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.  (8)  Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.  (9)  And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,  (10)  Take of them of the captivity, even of Heldai, of Tobijah, and of Jedaiah, which are come from Babylon, and come thou the same day, and go into the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah;  (11)  Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest;  (12)  And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:  (13)  Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.  (14)  And the crowns shall be to Helem, and to Tobijah, and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah, for a memorial in the temple of the LORD.  (15)  And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Zec 6:1-5 KJV  And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.  (2)  In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;  (3)  And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.  (4)  Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?  (5)  And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.


The 4 chariots here are most interesting indeed. They represent a variety of colors and also numbers. There are horses in the plural sense spoken of. They are most directly associated with the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse Revelation 6. 

Zec 6:1 KJV  And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.

We believe the extra emphasis on the mountains of brass is to tell us these are definitely heavenly objects. Otherwise there are a lot of 2 mountains in the world.

Zec 6:2-3 KJV  In the first chariot were redH122 horses; and in the second chariot blackH7838horses;  (3)  And in the third chariot whiteH3836 horses; and in the fourth chariot grisledH1261 and bayH554horses.

H122
אָדֹם
'âdôm
aw-dome'
From H119; rosy: - red, ruddy.
Total KJV occurrences: 8

H7838
שָׁחוֹר    שָׁחֹר
shâchôr    shâchôr
shaw-khore', shaw-khore'
From H7835; properly dusky, but also (absolutely) jetty: - black.
Total KJV occurrences: 6

H3836
לָבֵן    לָבָן
lâbân    lâbên
law-bawn', law-bane'
From H3835; white: - white.
Total KJV occurrences: 29

H1261
בָּרֹד
bârôd
baw-rode'
From H1258; spotted (as if with hail): - grisled.
Total KJV occurrences: 4

H554
אָמֹץ
'âmôts
aw-mohts'
Probably from H553; of a strong color, that is, red (others fleet): - bay.
Total KJV occurrences: 2

So what we have here are red, black, white and spotted horses. 

Many folks equate these 4 horses with the 4 empires of Daniel 2 and 7. This would make them representative to Babylon, Media-Persia, Greece and Rome. 

Many folks no doubt equate these 4 to Revelation 6 the horsemen of the apocalypse. We agree here. The reason we cannot agree with the 4 from above is that we can make a case for 3 prophetically. Babylon and Media Persia are at work right now as we speak. Rome we can see coming into play with an apostate pope that will follow apparitions of a “thing” called Mary. However Greece militarily does not play a major role. Their dealings with Israel are not that belligerent. This cannot be the anticipated route prophecy takes here. This also would rule out Greece as being the 8th and final king of Revelation 17. We will explore these matters elsewhere and we have actually in the Daniel Extremity studies. Although there is the aspect of a western leader possibly filling the role of the antichrist. A leader which could conquer the middle east with the ferocity of Alexander the Great. 

Before we move forward we will go ahead and do word study on the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse in Revelation 6. 

Rev 6:1-8 KJV  And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.  (2)  And I saw, and behold a whiteG3022horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.  (3)  And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.  (4)  And there went out another horse that was redG4450: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.  (5)  And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a blackG3189 horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.  (6)  And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.  (7)  And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.  (8)  And I looked, and behold a paleG5515 horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Rev 6:3-4 KJV  And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.  (4)  And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

G4450
πυῤῥός
purrhos
poor-hros'
From G4442; fire like, that is, (specifically) flame colored: - red.
Total KJV occurrences: 2

Just for your info the only other place this word is found in the NT is in Revelation 12 in the description of the great dragon. 

Rev 12:3 KJV+  AndG2532 there appearedG3700 anotherG243 wonderG4592 inG1722 heaven;G3772 andG2532 beholdG2400 a greatG3173 redG4450 dragon,G1404 havingG2192 sevenG2033 headsG2776 andG2532 tenG1176 horns,G2768 andG2532 sevenG2033 crownsG1238 uponG1909 hisG848 heads.G2776

Rev 6:5-6 KJV  And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.  (6)  And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

G3189
μέλας
melas
mel'-as
Apparently a primary word; black: - black.
Total KJV occurrences: 3

Rev 6:7-8 KJV  And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.  (8)  And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

G5515
χλωρός
chlōros
khlo-ros'
From the same as G5514; greenish, that is, verdant, dun-colored: - green, pale.
Total KJV occurrences: 4

Zec 6:4-5 KJV  Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?  (5)  And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standingH4480 H3320  before the Lord of all the earth.

H4480
מִנֵּי    מִנִּי      מִן
min    minnı̂y    minnêy
min, min-nee', min-nay'
For H4482; properly a part of; hence (prepositionally), from or out of in many senses: - above, after, among, at, because of, by (reason of), from (among), in, X neither, X nor, (out) of, over, since, X then, through, X whether, with.
Total KJV occurrences: 7524

H3320
יָצַב
yâtsab
yaw-tsab'
A primitive root; to place (any thing so as to stay); reflexively to station, offer, continue: - present selves, remaining, resort, set (selves), (be able to, can, with-) stand (fast, forth, -ing, still, up).
Total KJV occurrences: 48

We had a brief glimpse of these in chapter 1. Here they are described as the 4 spirits of the heavens. Interestingly enough this is the only time the phrase “four spirits” appears in the Bible. However we do hear Jesus mention words like the 4 winds in the signs of the end of the age. 

Now the question that probably pops into peoples’ minds is who are what could these horses and their riders represent? As we began looking into this matter we discovered there could be many spiritual and natural aspects to the subject. We prefer to stick to the spiritual because it represents what God would use these entities for. 

However for now we just wish to share some things we considered very interesting in exploring this question. Since the specific order of the horsemen is found in Revelation 6 this is where we will start to explore some of these possibilities. We say this because John gives us the opening of the seals in order. 

Rev 6:1-2 KJV  And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.  (2)  And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

In keeping with good biblical study we will explore some of the uses of this color white. We will not look at all 25 occurrences found in the NT. However we will share some of what we feel may be the most important uses of the word. White as a general rule can represent salvation, purity, cleanliness and in some cases reflective to the age of someone. 

Mat 17:1-9 KJV  And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,  (2)  And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was whiteG3022 as the light.  (3)  And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.  (4)  Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.  (5)  While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.  (6)  And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.  (7)  And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.  (8)  And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.  (9)  And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

Mat 28:1-7 KJV  In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.  (2)  And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.  (3)  His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment whiteG3022 as snow:  (4)  And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.  (5)  And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.  (6)  He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.  (7)  And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.


Joh 4:1-8 KJV  When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,  (2)  (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)  (3)  He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee.  (4)  And he must needs go through Samaria.  (5)  Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.  (6)  Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.  (7)  There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.  (8)  (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)

Joh 4:9-14 KJV  Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.  (10)  Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.  (11)  The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?  (12)  Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?  (13)  Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:  (14)  But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.


Joh 4:15-24 KJV  The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.  (16)  Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.  (17)  The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:  (18)  For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.  (19)  The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.  (20)  Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.  (21)  Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.  (22)  Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.  (23)  But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.  (24)  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Joh 4:25-31 KJV  The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.  (26)  Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.  (27)  And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her?  (28)  The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,  (29)  Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?  (30)  Then they went out of the city, and came unto him.  (31)  In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.

Joh 4:32-38 KJV  But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.  (33)  Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?  (34)  Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.  (35)  Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are whiteG3022 already to harvest.  (36)  And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.  (37)  And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.  (38)  I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.


Joh 4:39-42 KJV  And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.  (40)  So when the Samaritans were come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days.  (41)  And many more believed because of his own word;  (42)  And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

The fields are white ready for the harvest. Perhaps not only a reference to the Samaritans only but possibly all the Gentiles. 

Act 1:1-12 KJV  The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,  (2)  Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:  (3)  To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:  (4)  And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.  (5)  For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.  (6)  When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?  (7)  And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.  (8)  But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.  (9)  And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.  (10)  And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in whiteG3022 apparel;  (11)  Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.  (12)  Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.


In every case we see represented here except for the colors of the 4 horsemen the color symbolizes holy descriptions. This may be why many early commentators got the rider of this horse wrong. Many past and even some today still refer to the rider of the white horse as Jesus. They are wrong.

Friends Jesus is coming and He is coming on a white horse. He is coming back crowned as King of kings and Lord of lords. However this is not until Revelation 19. 

Rev 19:11-16 KJV  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a whiteG3022 horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  (12)  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.  (13)  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  (14)  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon whiteG3022 horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  (15)  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  (16)  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Guess what friends? We are going to be riding on one of those milk white horses as well. At least we should be praying that we are anyway. 

In the kingdom there seem to be 2 things that standout that believers or at the very least some believers receive. These are crowns and white robes or raiment. These are things we are out to achieve through our faith.

Rev 2:1-11 KJV  Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;  (2)  I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:  (3)  And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.  (4)  Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.  (5)  Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.  (6)  But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.  (7)  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.  (8)  And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;  (9)  I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.  (10)  Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.  (11)  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Rev 3:1-6 KJV  And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.  (2)  Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.  (3)  Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.  (4)  Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in whiteG3022: for they are worthy.  (5)  He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white G3022raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.  (6)  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Rev 3:14-22 KJV  And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;  (15)  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.  (16)  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.  (17)  Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:  (18)  I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and whiteG3022 raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.  (19)  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.  (20)  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.  (21)  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.  (22)  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Friends we do not want to do anything to lose either our crown or our white linen or raiment. 

Isa 1:18 KJV  Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Rev 6:1-2 KJV  And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.  (2)  And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

We are going to be exploring all kinds of possibilities that could be represented by these 4 chariots and 4 horsemen from Zechariah and Revelation respectively.

Friends we should know that even Satan is powerless unless he is given power by God the Father or His Son Yeshua or Jesus. We will close out this look into the 4 horsemen with 1 final passage from the book of Revelation. That being found in chapter 20.

Rev 20:1-4 KJV  And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.  (2)  And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,  (3)  And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.  (4)  And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 20:5-10 KJV  But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.  (6)  Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.  (7)  And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,  (8)  And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.  (9)  And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.  (10)  And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev 20:11-15 KJV  And I saw a great whiteG3022 throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.  (12)  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.  (13)  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.  (14)  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.  (15)  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.


As always thanks for sharing a word
God Bless









































































































Print

No comments: