Welcome to the World of Biblical Prophecy for History and Today

This Blog is intended to help myself and others gain the best understanding of the world around us through exploration of prophetic scripture. The Bible is the text book. Through these studies we will hopefully provide understanding to both believer and unbeliever alike. The way our God and our Savior Jesus distinguish themselves in the spiritual world is through prophetic means. In other words what the Bible teaches us through fullfillment of these prophecies shows us the truth. Let's take some prophetic journeys through history and at the same time learn about the world around us today. Please try and be patient with any typographical errors as I am my own typist and my own research staff. Thanks



Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Zechariah Zone 13 In That Day

Zechariah Zone 13
In That Day

Joh 7:1-10 KJV  After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.  (2)  Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand.  (3)  His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest.  (4)  For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world.  (5)  For neither did his brethren believe in him.  (6)  Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready.  (7)  The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.  (8)  Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast; for my time is not yet full come.  (9)  When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee.  (10)  But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.

Joh 7:10-13 KJV  But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.  (11)  Then the Jews sought him at the feast, and said, Where is he?  (12)  And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people.  (13)  Howbeit no man spake openly of him for fear of the Jews.

Joh 7:14-24 KJV  Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.  (15)  And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?  (16)  Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.  (17)  If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.  (18)  He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.  (19)  Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?  (20)  The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who goeth about to kill thee?  (21)  Jesus answered and said unto them, I have done one work, and ye all marvel.  (22)  Moses therefore gave unto you circumcision; (not because it is of Moses, but of the fathers;) and ye on the sabbath day circumcise a man.  (23)  If a man on the sabbath day receive circumcision, that the law of Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the sabbath day?  (24)  Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Joh 7:33-39 KJV  Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me.  (34)  Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.  (35)  Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?  (36)  What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come?  (37)  In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.  (38)  He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.  (39)  (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)


Rev 21:1-8 KJV  And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.  (2)  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  (3)  And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.  (4)  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.  (5)  And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.  (6)  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.  (7)  He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.  (8)  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.


Zec 13:1-9 KJV  In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.  (2)  And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.  (3)  And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.  (4)  And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:  (5)  But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.  (6)  And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.  (7)  Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.  (8)  And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.  (9)  And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Hello again friends. We have made our way to chapter 13 of the Zechariah Zone. We found this particular chapter to be very full of judgments. The key focus of the prophecy being the first verse. It states some information concerning a fountain. By the end of this journey we hope to point out once again the main focus a fountain is actually our Messiah Yeshua/Jesus. 

Zec 13:1 KJV  In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

Psa 36:1-12 KJV  To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David the servant of the LORD. The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.  (2)  For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.  (3)  The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.  (4)  He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.  (5)  Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.  (6)  Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.  (7)  How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.  (8)  They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.  (9)  For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.  (10)  O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.  (11)  Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.  (12)  There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise.

Pro 13:14 KJV  The law of the wise is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

Pro 14:27 KJV  The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

Jer 2:11-13 KJV  Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.  (12)  Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the LORD.  (13)  For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Jer 17:13 KJV  O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.

Joe 3:18 KJV  And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.


Zec 13:2 KJV  And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

Psa 16:1-11 KJV  Michtam of David. Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.  (2)  O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;  (3)  But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.  (4)  Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.  (5)  The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.  (6)  The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.  (7)  I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.  (8)  I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.  (9)  Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.  (10)  For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.  (11)  Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psa 16:4 KJV  Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.

This is a very prophetic verse with regard to a world chasing all kinds of idiocy right now. We have explored in the last few journeys how false worship is infiltrating the church itself. We have listed many different tactics of the enemy. Just in case you do not remember. We listed how yoga is being practiced in unison with Christianity in some churches across the United States. ABBA Father tells us here in verse 4 that those choosing to follow false gods are going to be chastised. 

Whether you like it or not this means Allah, Buddha, Vishnu and Gaya and of course we cannot leave out Satan. We got smart here at the ministry and took ourselves off of face book a few years ago. That way they cannot do it for me. Amen!

Psa 97:1-12 KJV  The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.  (2)  Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.  (3)  A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.  (4)  His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.  (5)  The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.  (6)  The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.  (7)  Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods.  (8)  Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgments, O LORD.  (9)  For thou, LORD, art high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.  (10)  Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.  (11)  Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.  (12)  Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Psa 97:7 KJV  Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods.

We have mentioned in the past how the Islamic religion was actually started by a graven image on the Mecca. This image was a crescent moon. That is why on top of mosques around the world there is usually a crescent or a full moon emblem. When we detailed some of the activities of the exiles coming back from Babylon to Jerusalem they encountered resistance from their Arab neighbors. 

Neh 2:1-8 KJV  And it came to pass in the month Nisan, in the twentieth year of Artaxerxes the king, that wine was before him: and I took up the wine, and gave it unto the king. Now I had not been beforetime sad in his presence.  (2)  Wherefore the king said unto me, Why is thy countenance sad, seeing thou art not sick? this is nothing else but sorrow of heart. Then I was very sore afraid,  (3)  And said unto the king, Let the king live for ever: why should not my countenance be sad, when the city, the place of my fathers' sepulchres, lieth waste, and the gates thereof are consumed with fire?  (4)  Then the king said unto me, For what dost thou make request? So I prayed to the God of heaven.  (5)  And I said unto the king, If it please the king, and if thy servant have found favour in thy sight, that thou wouldest send me unto Judah, unto the city of my fathers' sepulchres, that I may build it.  (6)  And the king said unto me, (the queen also sitting by him,) For how long shall thy journey be? and when wilt thou return? So it pleased the king to send me; and I set him a time.  (7)  Moreover I said unto the king, If it please the king, let letters be given me to the governors beyond the river, that they may convey me over till I come into Judah;  (8)  And a letter unto Asaph the keeper of the king's forest, that he may give me timber to make beams for the gates of the palace which appertained to the house, and for the wall of the city, and for the house that I shall enter into. And the king granted me, according to the good hand of my God upon me.


Neh 2:9-14 KJV  Then I came to the governors beyond the river, and gave them the king's letters. Now the king had sent captains of the army and horsemen with me.  (10)  When Sanballat the Horonite, and Tobiah the servant, the Ammonite, heard of it, it grieved them exceedingly that there was come a man to seek the welfare of the children of Israel.  (11)  So I came to Jerusalem, and was there three days.  (12)  And I arose in the night, I and some few men with me; neither told I any man what my God had put in my heart to do at Jerusalem: neither was there any beast with me, save the beast that I rode upon.  (13)  And I went out by night by the gate of the valley, even before the dragon well, and to the dung port, and viewed the walls of Jerusalem, which were broken down, and the gates thereof were consumed with fire.  (14)  Then I went on to the gate of the fountain, and to the king's pool: but there was no place for the beast that was under me to pass.


Neh 4:1-8 KJV  But it came to pass, that when Sanballat heard that we builded the wall, he was wroth, and took great indignation, and mocked the Jews.  (2)  And he spake before his brethren and the army of Samaria, and said, What do these feeble Jews? will they fortify themselves? will they sacrifice? will they make an end in a day? will they revive the stones out of the heaps of the rubbish which are burned?  (3)  Now Tobiah the Ammonite was by him, and he said, Even that which they build, if a fox go up, he shall even break down their stone wall.  (4)  Hear, O our God; for we are despised: and turn their reproach upon their own head, and give them for a prey in the land of captivity:  (5)  And cover not their iniquity, and let not their sin be blotted out from before thee: for they have provoked thee to anger before the builders.  (6)  So built we the wall; and all the wall was joined together unto the half thereof: for the people had a mind to work.  (7)  But it came to pass, that when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and the Arabians, and the Ammonites, and the Ashdodites, heard that the walls of Jerusalem were made up, and that the breaches began to be stopped, then they were very wroth,  (8)  And conspired all of them together to come and to fight against Jerusalem, and to hinder it.

The name Sanballat frankly means “sin the moon god has given life. Sounds like the same type of false worship was going on back then as there is today. Practically the same types of insults and humiliations were uttered at the Jewish people then as there is now. Apparently the same type of harm was trying to be exacted then as it is now. And what about this moon god business. Sounds a little bit like the graven image chosen to be worshipped in Mohammed’s version of Islam.

Neh 6:1-2 KJV  Now it came to pass, when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and Geshem the Arabian, and the rest of our enemies, heard that I had builded the wall, and that there was no breach left therein; (though at that time I had not set up the doors upon the gates;)  (2)  That Sanballat and Geshem sent unto me, saying, Come, let us meet together in some one of the villages in the plain of Ono. But they thought to do me mischief.

Neh 6:5-14 KJV  Then sent Sanballat his servant unto me in like manner the fifth time with an open letter in his hand;  (6)  Wherein was written, It is reported among the heathen, and Gashmu saith it, that thou and the Jews think to rebel: for which cause thou buildest the wall, that thou mayest be their king, according to these words.  (7)  And thou hast also appointed prophets to preach of thee at Jerusalem, saying, There is a king in Judah: and now shall it be reported to the king according to these words. Come now therefore, and let us take counsel together.  (8)  Then I sent unto him, saying, There are no such things done as thou sayest, but thou feignest them out of thine own heart.  (9)  For they all made us afraid, saying, Their hands shall be weakened from the work, that it be not done. Now therefore, O God, strengthen my hands.  (10)  Afterward I came unto the house of Shemaiah the son of Delaiah the son of Mehetabeel, who was shut up; and he said, Let us meet together in the house of God, within the temple, and let us shut the doors of the temple: for they will come to slay thee; yea, in the night will they come to slay thee.  (11)  And I said, Should such a man as I flee? and who is there, that, being as I am, would go into the temple to save his life? I will not go in.  (12)  And, lo, I perceived that God had not sent him; but that he pronounced this prophecy against me: for Tobiah and Sanballat had hired him.  (13)  Therefore was he hired, that I should be afraid, and do so, and sin, and that they might have matter for an evil report, that they might reproach me.  (14)  My God, think thou upon Tobiah and Sanballat according to these their works, and on the prophetess Noadiah, and the rest of the prophets, that would have put me in fear.

Neh 13:28-31 KJV  And one of the sons of Joiada, the son of Eliashib the high priest, was son in law to Sanballat the Horonite: therefore I chased him from me.  (29)  Remember them, O my God, because they have defiled the priesthood, and the covenant of the priesthood, and of the Levites.  (30)  Thus cleansed I them from all strangers, and appointed the wards of the priests and the Levites, every one in his business;  (31)  And for the wood offering, at times appointed, and for the firstfruits. Remember me, O my God, for good.

If you don’t think Israel faces this kind of resistance today then you are brain washed in anti-Semitism whether you admit to it or not. Guess what? ABBA Father triumphed then and is definitely going to in the future. Amen!

Rev 19:11-19 KJV  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  (12)  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.  (13)  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  (14)  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  (15)  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  (16)  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  (17)  And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;  (18)  That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.  (19)  And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Zec 13:3 KJV  And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

The message being sent here is concerning false prophecy. It appears this is referencing a statute given in the book of Deuteronomy among other places. 

Deu 13:1-5 KJV  If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,  (2)  And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;  (3)  Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.  (4)  Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.  (5)  And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.


Deu 13:6-10 KJV  If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;  (7)  Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;  (8)  Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:  (9)  But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.  (10)  And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

We liked Albert Barnes’ Notes on the Bible for this one.

Zechariah 13:3

His father and mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live - The prophet describes the zeal against false prophecy, with reference to the law against those who seduced to apostasy from God. Deu_13:6-10 : “the nearest relations were themselves to denounce any who had secretly tried to seduce them, and themselves, as the accusers, to cast the first stone at them. Cyril: “Such shall in those times be the reverence to Godward, so careful shall they be of perfect probity and laudable life, that parents themselves shall be stimulated against their children, if they should speak falsely anything from their own heart, as though God spoke by them - How true that word is, and how accredited the prophecy! This indicates clearly a great advance toward godliness, God transforming things or the better. What aforetime was held in great esteem, is now hated and accursed and held intolerable.”

We found this interesting because it brought Jesus’ words to mind. The words He spoke to us concerning the signs of the end of the age about family members. As the notes state above the closest relatives were to be the accusers and they that cast the first stone. This situation gets reversed on believers in the end times. Here we go with the message.

Mat 24:4-8 KJV  And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.  (5)  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  (6)  And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.  (7)  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  (8)  All these are the beginning of sorrows.



Mat 24:9-14 KJV  Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.  (10)  And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.  (11)  And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.  (12)  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.  (13)  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.  (14)  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

In Luke’s account of the end of the age he adds to us his little bit of inspired gospel concerning the betrayals. 

Luk 21:10-17 KJV  Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:  (11)  And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.  (12)  But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.  (13)  And it shall turn to you for a testimony.  (14)  Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:  (15)  For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.  (16)  And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.  (17)  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Also the same takes place in Mark’s account of the end of the age. 

Mar 13:5-13 KJV  And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:  (6)  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  (7)  And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.  (8)  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.  (9)  But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.  (10)  And the gospel must first be published among all nations.  (11)  But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.  (12)  Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.  (13)  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.



Zec 13:4-6 KJV  And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:  (5)  But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.  (6)  And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Jer 2:26-29 KJV  As the thief is ashamed when he is found, so is the house of Israel ashamed; they, their kings, their princes, and their priests, and their prophets,  (27)  Saying to a stock, Thou art my father; and to a stone, Thou hast brought me forth: for they have turned their back unto me, and not their face: but in the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us.  (28)  But where are thy gods that thou hast made thee? let them arise, if they can save thee in the time of thy trouble: for according to the number of thy cities are thy gods, O Judah.  (29)  Wherefore will ye plead with me? ye all have transgressed against me, saith the LORD.


Jer 3:20-25 KJV  Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, saith the LORD.  (21)  A voice was heard upon the high places, weeping and supplications of the children of Israel: for they have perverted their way, and they have forgotten the LORD their God.  (22)  Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the LORD our God.  (23)  Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, and from the multitude of mountains: truly in the LORD our God is the salvation of Israel.  (24)  For shame hath devoured the labour of our fathers from our youth; their flocks and their herds, their sons and their daughters.  (25)  We lie down in our shame, and our confusion covereth us: for we have sinned against the LORD our God, we and our fathers, from our youth even unto this day, and have not obeyed the voice of the LORD our God.

Isa 1:21-31 KJV  How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.  (22)  Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:  (23)  Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.  (24)  Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:  (25)  And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:  (26)  And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.  (27)  Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.  (28)  And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed.  (29)  For they shall be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for the gardens that ye have chosen.  (30)  For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water.  (31)  And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they shall both burn together, and none shall quench them.


Mic 3:1-5 KJV  And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment?  (2)  Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones;  (3)  Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.  (4)  Then shall they cry unto the LORD, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings.  (5)  Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him.

Mic 3:6-11 KJV  Therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision; and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them.  (7)  Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.  (8)  But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.  (9)  Hear this, I pray you, ye heads of the house of Jacob, and princes of the house of Israel, that abhor judgment, and pervert all equity.  (10)  They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with iniquity.  (11)  The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us.

Mat 7:15 KJV  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat 24:11 KJV  And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:24 KJV  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Luk 6:19-26 KJV  And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.  (20)  And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.  (21)  Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.  (22)  Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.  (23)  Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.  (24)  But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.  (25)  Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.  (26)  Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.



Zec 13:6 KJV  And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Psa 22:16 KJV  For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

Zec 12:9-14 KJV  And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  (10)  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.  (11)  In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.  (12)  And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;  (13)  The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;  (14)  All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.


Pro 27:1-6 KJV  Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.  (2)  Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.  (3)  A stone is heavy, and the sand weighty; but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both.  (4)  Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?  (5)  Open rebuke is better than secret love.  (6)  Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

Zec 13:7-9 KJV  Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.  (8)  And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.  (9)  And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Depending on how well you know the history this is exactly what happened to the Jewish people. The Romans sacked the city and destroyed the temple in 70 AD. The people were scattered for over 1800 years. Not only when this took place but we have to take into account the Holocaust. ABBA Father and Lord Yeshua made sure there was a remnant then and in the 20th century. 

Isa 53:1-7 KJV  Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?  (2)  For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.  (3)  He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.  (4)  Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.  (5)  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.  (6)  All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.  (7)  He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.


Isa 53:8-12 KJV  He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.  (9)  And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.  (10)  Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.  (11)  He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.  (12)  Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.


Joh 3:12-15 KJV  If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?  (13)  And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.  (14)  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:  (15)  That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.


Joh 3:16-21 KJV  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  (17)  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.  (18)  He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.  (19)  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.  (20)  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.  (21)  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.


Zec 13:7-9 KJV  Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.  (8)  And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.  (9)  And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Lev 26:11-13 KJV  And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.  (12)  And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.  (13)  I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.


Jer 30:22-24 KJV  And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.  (23)  Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.  (24)  The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.

Jer 31:33-34 KJV  But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.  (34)  And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Eze 37:26-28 KJV  Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.  (27)  My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.  (28)  And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Rev 21:1-8 KJV  And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.  (2)  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  (3)  And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.  (4)  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.  (5)  And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.  (6)  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.  (7)  He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.  (8)  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.


Mat 28:19-20 KJV  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:  (20)  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

As always thanks for sharing a word    
God Bless
















































































































































 

Print

No comments: