Welcome to the World of Biblical Prophecy for History and Today

This Blog is intended to help myself and others gain the best understanding of the world around us through exploration of prophetic scripture. The Bible is the text book. Through these studies we will hopefully provide understanding to both believer and unbeliever alike. The way our God and our Savior Jesus distinguish themselves in the spiritual world is through prophetic means. In other words what the Bible teaches us through fullfillment of these prophecies shows us the truth. Let's take some prophetic journeys through history and at the same time learn about the world around us today. Please try and be patient with any typographical errors as I am my own typist and my own research staff. Thanks



Monday, April 11, 2022

Wicked Spirits In Heavenly Places What We are Seeing In the World God Bless Ukraine

Wicked Spirits In Heavenly Places
What We are Seeing In the World
God Bless Ukraine

Your Word Is a Lamp to My Feet

Psa 119:169-176 KJV  TAU. Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.  (170)  Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy word.  (171)  My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.  (172)  My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.  (173)  Let thine hand help me; for I have chosen thy precepts.  (174)  I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight.  (175)  Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.  (176)  I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.

Ecc 1:9-10 KJV  The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.  (10)  Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Ecc 3:15 KJV  That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

Ecc 3:16 KJV  And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

Signs of the End of the Age

Mat 24:3-8 KJV  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?  (4)  And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.  (5)  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  (6)  And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.  (7)  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  (8)  All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Mar 13:5-8 KJV  And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:  (6)  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  (7)  And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.  (8)  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Luk 21:10-11 KJV  Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:  (11)  And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.


I Am the Good Shepherd

Joh 10:1-6 KJV  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.  (2)  But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.  (3)  To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.  (4)  And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.  (5)  And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.  (6)  This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

Joh 10:7-9 KJV  Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.  (8)  All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.  (9)  I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.


Joh 10:10-15 KJV  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.  (11)  I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.  (12)  But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.  (13)  The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.  (14)  I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.  (15)  As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Joh 10:16-18 KJV  And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.  (17)  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.  (18)  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.


For God So Loved the World

Joh 3:16-21 KJV  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  (17)  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.  (18)  He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.  (19)  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.  (20)  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.  (21)  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.


Hello Again friends. We are taking a short break from our looks at Isaiah. We are exploring the evil that the world is seeing today. People such as Vladimir Putin holding big rallies and quoting the words of Lord Yeshua/Jesus. We have over the years gone into prophecies of Daniel, Ezekiel 38 an 39, Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 and many others we have lost count almost. 

The word evil interestingly enough in our search appeared 613 times in 569 verses. This is interesting because the Hebrew people according to many scholars were given 613 laws and commands to obey. Friends we are witnessing the evil described in the following. 

The Whole Armor of God

Eph 6:10-16 KJV  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.  (11)  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  (12)  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  (13)  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  (14)  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;  (15)  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;  (16)  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Eph 6:17-20 KJV  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:  (18)  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;  (19)  And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,  (20)  For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Eph 6:12 KJV  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We are witnessing the spiritual wickedness in high places. A lot of what we explore in this journey has been covered here before. Although we may be taking a different road through the scripture. Unfortunately this evil comes in many shapes and forms. 

Here at the ministry we are on the record proclaiming our current leadership in the white house is possessed by a spirit of buffoonery. Vladimir Putin on the other extreme by a spirit of pure evil. Don’t get us wrong we understand they all are working for evil. 

Shortly before the invasion into Ukraine the French leader Macron went on record demanding abortion be added to the EU fundamental rights charter. Better be careful what you ask for with Russia on the move. What if ABBA Father decides to abort NATO. We pray He does not decide to abort America either. 

This is a pattern in biblical world history. If you are familiar with the book of Daniel or in case you have read some of the Daniel Extremity journeys we know this all too well. In Daniel 2 different empires are prophesied about. They start with Babylon, Media-Persia, Greece, Rome and Daniel gets a brief glimpse at a 5th empire. Each successive empire swallowed up all left by its predecessor. 


In Daniel 10 he is informed by that there are principality spirits that are trying to hinder him. 

Dan 10:11-21 KJV  And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.  (12)  Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.  (13)  But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.  (14)  Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.  (15)  And when he had spoken such words unto me, I set my face toward the ground, and I became dumb.  (16)  And, behold, one like the similitude of the sons of men touched my lips: then I opened my mouth, and spake, and said unto him that stood before me, O my lord, by the vision my sorrows are turned upon me, and I have retained no strength.  (17)  For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me.  (18)  Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,  (19)  And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.  (20)  Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.  (21)  But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

This is where we start to see the wicked spirits in heavenly places. The prince of Persia and the prince of Grecia are resisting a powerful angel sent by ABBA Father. In other words each successive empire having its own chief principality spirit dwelling either over it or within someone say like Alexander the Great. How about Nero or Hitler. You get the picture from those examples hopefully. However we now have our own contemporary mad man Vladimir Putin. 

One of the bigger hints we have about these times comes from none other than Lord Yeshua/Jesus Himself. It reminds us of another day and time in the scripture that was bad or the entire world. 

No One Knows That Day and Hour

Mat 24:36-39 KJV  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.  (37)  But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.  (38)  For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,  (39)  And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Increasing Corruption on Earth

Gen 6:1-8 KJV  And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,  (2)  That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.  (3)  And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.  (4)  There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.  (5)  And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.  (6)  And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.  (7)  And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.  (8)  But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Gen 2:9 KJV  And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evilH7451.

Gen 6:5 KJV  And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evilH7451continually.

H7451
רָעָה    רַע
ra‛    râ‛âh
rah, raw-aw'
From H7489; bad or (as noun) evil (naturally or morally). This includes the second (feminine) form; as adjective or noun: - adversity, affliction, bad, calamity, + displease (-ure), distress, evil ([-favouredness], man, thing), + exceedingly, X great, grief (-vous), harm, heavy, hurt (-ful), ill (favoured), + mark, mischief, (-vous), misery, naught (-ty), noisome, + not please, sad (-ly), sore, sorrow, trouble, vex, wicked (-ly, -ness, one), worse (-st) wretchedness, wrong. [Including feminine ra’ah; as adjective or noun.]
Total KJV occurrences: 664

H7451
רעה  /  רע
ra‛  /  râ‛âh
BDB Definition:
1) bad, evil (adjective)
1a) bad, disagreeable, malignant
1b) bad, unpleasant, evil (giving pain, unhappiness, misery)
1c) evil, displeasing
1d) bad (of its kind - land, water, etc)
1e) bad (of value)
1f) worse than, worst (comparison)
1g) sad, unhappy
1h) evil (hurtful)
1i) bad, unkind (vicious in disposition)
1j) bad, evil, wicked (ethically)
1j1) in general, of persons, of thoughts
1j2) deeds, actions
2) evil, distress, misery, injury, calamity (noun masculine)
2a) evil, distress, adversity
2b) evil, injury, wrong
2c) evil (ethical)
3) evil, misery, distress, injury (noun feminine)
3a) evil, misery, distress
3b) evil, injury, wrong
3c) evil (ethical)
Part of Speech: see above in Definition
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: from H7489
Same Word by TWOT Number: 2191a, 2191c


Lead Me in Your Righteousness

Psa 5:1-6 KJV  To the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, A Psalm of David. Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.  (2)  Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.  (3)  My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.  (4)  For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.  (5)  The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.  (6)  Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

So you see Mr. Putin can speak about Lord Yeshua/Jesus (which is not how he refers to our Savior) all he wants to but he will never see the daylight that heaven has to offer. Neither will his soldiers who are physically committing the atrocities upon the great people of the Ukraine. 

Psa 5:7-12 KJV  But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.  (8)  Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.  (9)  For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.  (10)  Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.  (11)  But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.  (12)  For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

I Will Bless the Lord

Psa 26:1-7 KJV  A Psalm of David. Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.  (2)  Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.  (3)  For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.  (4)  I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.  (5)  I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.  (6)  I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD:  (7)  That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Psa 26:7-12 KJV  That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.  (8)  LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.  (9)  Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:  (10)  In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.  (11)  But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.  (12)  My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.


Psa 50:16-21 KJV  But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?  (17)  Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.  (18)  When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.  (19)  Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.  (20)  Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.  (21)  These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

Evil and Oppression

Isa 59:1-7 KJV  Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:  (2)  But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.  (3)  For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.  (4)  None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.  (5)  They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.  (6)  Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands.  (7)  Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.

Isa 59:8-13 KJV  The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.  (9)  Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.  (10)  We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noonday as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.  (11)  We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.  (12)  For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;  (13)  In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.


The evil that we are seeing right now I the world is the beginning of sorrows. The world is fiddling while the Ukraine burns. It’s hard to believe the world just looks on as innocent children and many other innocents are being murdered right now. Having seen the atrocities of WWII the world should understand that brutal force is all that will stop the madness now that it has gone this far. It reminds us of the following from Ecclesiastes.

Those Who Fear God Will Do Well

Ecc 8:10-13 KJV  And so I saw the wicked buried, who had come and gone from the place of the holy, and they were forgotten in the city where they had so done: this is also vanity.  (11)  Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.  (12)  Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:  (13)  But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.

Ecc 8:11 KJV  Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

How can we equivocate this to what is happening? Well if you are following the honest history of all this then you know that Putin has done this before under certain types of leadership in he U.S.. He was never punished or threatened in any way for the taking of Crimea during the Obama/Biden administration. Sounds kind of familiar today huh? 

Vladimir Putin is a lot like Pharaoh in many ways. He demands things his way all the time. He would have total domination of the world if he could. However the biggest pattern we see at this point is that Putin is getting his tail kicked pretty good. Pharaoh got his tail kicked by ABBA Father. Both men have the same reaction unfortunately. 

Exo 8:12-15 KJV  And Moses and Aaron went out from Pharaoh: and Moses cried unto the LORD because of the frogs which he had brought against Pharaoh.  (13)  And the LORD did according to the word of Moses; and the frogs died out of the houses, out of the villages, and out of the fields.  (14)  And they gathered them together upon heaps: and the land stank.  (15)  But when Pharaoh saw that there was respite, he hardened his heart, and hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said.

The Third Plague: Gnats

Exo 8:16-19 KJV  And the LORD said unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt.  (17)  And they did so; for Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and smote the dust of the earth, and it became lice in man, and in beast; all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt.  (18)  And the magicians did so with their enchantments to bring forth lice, but they could not: so there were lice upon man, and upon beast.  (19)  Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God: and Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said.

The Fifth Plague: Egyptian Livestock Die

Exo 9:1-7 KJV  Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.  (2)  For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still,  (3)  Behold, the hand of the LORD is upon thy cattle which is in the field, upon the horses, upon the asses, upon the camels, upon the oxen, and upon the sheep: there shall be a very grievous murrain.  (4)  And the LORD shall sever between the cattle of Israel and the cattle of Egypt: and there shall nothing die of all that is the children's of Israel.  (5)  And the LORD appointed a set time, saying, To morrow the LORD shall do this thing in the land.  (6)  And the LORD did that thing on the morrow, and all the cattle of Egypt died: but of the cattle of the children of Israel died not one.  (7)  And Pharaoh sent, and, behold, there was not one of the cattle of the Israelites dead. And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, and he did not let the people go.


We will not develop the rest of the plagues the point we are getting at was the hardening of hearts then and now. 

Friends Wikipedia tells us that as of 2018 the Christian population of Ukraine was 87.3%. We also know that there are a lot of Holocaust era Jewish people in Ukraine we do not have an official number at this time. So in a way we have many biblical examples to be inspired by for the Ukrainian people.

Jdg 7:5-7 KJV  So he brought down the people unto the water: and the LORD said unto Gideon, Every one that lappeth of the water with his tongue, as a dog lappeth, him shalt thou set by himself; likewise every one that boweth down upon his knees to drink.  (6)  And the number of them that lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, were three hundred men: but all the rest of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water.  (7)  And the LORD said unto Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped will I save you, and deliver the Midianites into thine hand: and let all the other people go every man unto his place.

1Sa 17:40-45 KJV  And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine.  (41)  And the Philistine came on and drew near unto David; and the man that bare the shield went before him.  (42)  And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.  (43)  And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.  (44)  And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field.  (45)  Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

1Sa 17:48-51 KJV  And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came and drew nigh to meet David, that David hasted, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.  (49)  And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.  (50)  So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.  (51)  Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.


How about David and Goliath. C’mon world we cannot let the Ukraine run out of stones. We understand many people want to talk diplomacy. We also understand that the Bible teaches us that in times like this we as believers should be rising to the occasion to meet the evil head on. Unfortunately America does not belong to ABBA Father and Lord Yeshua/Jesus any more. That is another long journey all to itself as well.

Another thing we can be doing as believers is pray for the Ukrainian people that are on the front lines with the evil. Pray that if Lord Yeshua/Jesus cannot be here at this moment a miracle in another context may take place. That which happened to the Assyrians in 2nd Kings 19.

2Ki 19:32-35 KJV  Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the king of Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow there, nor come before it with shield, nor cast a bank against it.  (33)  By the way that he came, by the same shall he return, and shall not come into this city, saith the LORD.  (34)  For I will defend this city, to save it, for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.  (35)  And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.


Then our last example for today the resurrection of Lord Yeshua/Jesus. This is important to what is going on in the Ukraine. Friends many of our brothers and sisters are being killed, their things being stolen and their lives destroyed because of the whims of an evil mad man. 


Joh 10:7-11 KJV  Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.  (8)  All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.  (9)  I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.  (10)  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.  (11)  I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

The Resurrection of the Dead

1Co 15:12-15 KJV  Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?  (13)  But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:  (14)  And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.  (15)  Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

1Co 15:16-20 KJV  For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:  (17)  And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.  (18)  Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.  (19)  If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.  (20)  But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1Co 15:21-24 KJV  For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.  (22)  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.  (23)  But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.  (24)  Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

1Co 15:25-28 KJV  For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.  (26)  The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.  (27)  For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.  (28)  And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

1Co 15:29-34 KJV  Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?  (30)  And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?  (31)  I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.  (32)  If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.  (33)  Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.  (34)  Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.


We pray that this journey through scripture finds our brothers and sisters in the Ukraine. We are in the times of sorrow according to the Bible and the words of our Lord and Savior Yeshua/Jesus. We also hope that they may find our brothers and sisters in Russia and throughout the world. We send our spiritual love and strength with our prayers to Ukraine. 

Psa 33:11-12 KJV  The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.  (12)  Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

The Coming of the Son of Man

Luk 21:25-28 KJV  And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;  (26)  Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.  (27)  And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.  (28)  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Rev 22:7 KJV  Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Rev 22:12-13 KJV  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.  (13)  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.


Mic 7:7 KJV  Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

As always thanks for sharing a word
God Bless
















































































Print

No comments: