Welcome to the World of Biblical Prophecy for History and Today

This Blog is intended to help myself and others gain the best understanding of the world around us through exploration of prophetic scripture. The Bible is the text book. Through these studies we will hopefully provide understanding to both believer and unbeliever alike. The way our God and our Savior Jesus distinguish themselves in the spiritual world is through prophetic means. In other words what the Bible teaches us through fullfillment of these prophecies shows us the truth. Let's take some prophetic journeys through history and at the same time learn about the world around us today. Please try and be patient with any typographical errors as I am my own typist and my own research staff. Thanks



Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Zechariah Zone 11:9-14 The Broken Staves

Zechariah Zone 11:9-14
The Broken Staves

Luk 15:1-10 KJV  Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.  (2)  And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.  (3)  And he spake this parable unto them, saying,  (4)  What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?  (5)  And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.  (6)  And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.  (7)  I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.  (8)  Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?  (9)  And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.  (10)  Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.


Joh 10:1-5 KJV  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.  (2)  But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.  (3)  To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.  (4)  And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.  (5)  And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Joh 10:6-11 KJV  This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.  (7)  Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.  (8)  All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.  (9)  I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.  (10)  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.  (11)  I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.


Joh 10:12-18 KJV  But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.  (13)  The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.  (14)  I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.  (15)  As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.  (16)  And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.  (17)  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.  (18)  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Psa 95:1-11 KJV  O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.  (2)  Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.  (3)  For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.  (4)  In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.  (5)  The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.  (6)  O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.  (7)  For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,  (8)  Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:  (9)  When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.  (10)  Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:  (11)  Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

Psa 100:1-5 KJV  A Psalm of praise. Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.  (2)  Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.  (3)  Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.  (4)  Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.  (5)  For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Hello friends. In case you did not know if you are a Christian or a Gentile by nature you are one of the lost sheep not of this fold in verse 15. Just like all of us who believe once were. In our last 2 looks into Zechariah we explored the staves or shepherds rods and the shepherds that ABBA Father does away with in one month. 

Zec 11:7-8 KJV  And I will feed the flock of slaughter, even you, O poor of the flock. And I took unto me two staves; the one I called Beauty, and the other I called Bands; and I fed the flock.  (8)  Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me.

Keeping all this in mind let’ start our next look at Zechariah 11. We will pick up at verse 9.

Zec 11:9 KJV  Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another.

Psa 69:19-28 KJV  Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee.  (20)  Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.  (21)  They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.  (22)  Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.  (23)  Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.  (24)  Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.  (25)  Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.  (26)  For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.  (27)  Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.  (28)  Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.


Jer 15:1-3 KJV  Then said the LORD unto me, Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind could not be toward this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth.  (2)  And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith the LORD; Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for the captivity, to the captivity.  (3)  And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the LORD: the sword to slay, and the dogs to tear, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the earth, to devour and destroy.

We wish to convey that although Jeremiah’s prophecy pertains to the Babylonian destruction of Jerusalem that Rome did the same. This being said we could read these prophecies concerning the destruction of Jerusalem and apply them to what the Romans did as well. However we feel that as we progress further into the chapter that we will discover the Beauty in this case was the life of our Messiah and Savior Yeshua/Jesus. 

Zec 11:10-11 KJV  And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.  (11)  And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.

Eze 7:15-22 KJV  The sword is without, and the pestilence and the famine within: he that is in the field shall die with the sword; and he that is in the city, famine and pestilence shall devour him.  (16)  But they that escape of them shall escape, and shall be on the mountains like doves of the valleys, all of them mourning, every one for his iniquity.  (17)  All hands shall be feeble, and all knees shall be weak as water.  (18)  They shall also gird themselves with sackcloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads.  (19)  They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.  (20)  As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them.  (21)  And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it.  (22)  My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.


Eze 7:23-27 KJV  Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence.  (24)  Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.  (25)  Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.  (26)  Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients.  (27)  The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled: I will do unto them after their way, and according to their deserts will I judge them; and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Friends America is turning out just like Israel in many ways. Right now we feel that we are in the days of sorrows. Jesus describes these days to us as we have explored the words very often.

Mat 24:3-8 KJV  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?  (4)  And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.  (5)  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  (6)  And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.  (7)  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  (8)  All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Please take note what Ezekiel says above regarding peace and mischief. The book of Thessalonians also tells us some things about these days. 

1Th 5:1-8 KJV  But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.  (2)  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.  (3)  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.  (4)  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.  (5)  Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.  (6)  Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.  (7)  For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.  (8)  But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

So just remember when the whole world is buzzing about peace and safety most likely having to do with Israel calamities are sure to follow. That’s one of the big ironies of our visitation with our Lord and Savior Yeshua/Jesus. The fact that when ABBA Father decided to bring the kingdom to us no one wanted it. In spite of all this He let the world continue on. 

Are you not glad that He did? If I am writing this and you are reading this then we should be glad we are here. We should be glad we know the truth. We should be glad we know and love our Lord, Savior and King Yeshua/Jesus. Amen!

Zec 11:11 KJV  And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.

Mat 5:3 KJV  Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.


Mat 11:1-6 KJV  And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities.  (2)  Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,  (3)  And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?  (4)  Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:  (5)  The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.  (6)  And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.


Luk 4:18-19 KJV  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,  (19)  To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.


Isa 61:1-3 KJV  The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;  (2)  To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;  (3)  To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

We always like to point out here that Yeshua/ Jesus fulfills everything except 1 part of Isaiah’s prophecy. That part being the day of vengeance of our God. It was not time for that part of His plan yet. 

Luk 14:12-14 KJV  Then said he also to him that bade him, When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompence be made thee.  (13)  But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind:  (14)  And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.

Jas 2:1-10 KJV  My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.  (2)  For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;  (3)  And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:  (4)  Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?  (5)  Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?  (6)  But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?  (7)  Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?  (8)  If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:  (9)  But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.  (10)  For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Psa 69:32-36 KJV  The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God.  (33)  For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.  (34)  Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.  (35)  For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.  (36)  The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein.

Psa 72:11-15 KJV  Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him.  (12)  For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper.  (13)  He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy.  (14)  He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in his sight.  (15)  And he shall live, and to him shall be given of the gold of Sheba: prayer also shall be made for him continually; and daily shall he be praised.

Zec 11:12-13 KJV  And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.  (13)  And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.


Exo 21:32 KJV  If the ox shall push a manservant or a maidservant; he shall give unto their master thirty shekels of silver, and the ox shall be stoned.

Mat 26:1-2 KJV  And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples,  (2)  Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.

Mat 26:3-5 KJV  Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,  (4)  And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.  (5)  But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people.

Mat 26:6-9 KJV  Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,  (7)  There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.  (8)  But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?  (9)  For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor.

Mat 26:10-13 KJV  When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.  (11)  For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.  (12)  For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial.  (13)  Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

Mat 26:14-17 KJV  Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,  (15)  And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.  (16)  And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.  (17)  Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover?

Mat 26:20-29 KJV  Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve.  (21)  And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.  (22)  And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?  (23)  And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.  (24)  The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.  (25)  Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.  (26)  And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.  (27)  And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;  (28)  For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.  (29)  But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.


Luk 22:1-6 KJV  Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover.  (2)  And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people.  (3)  Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.  (4)  And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them.  (5)  And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money.  (6)  And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them in the absence of the multitude.

Joh 13:23-30 KJV  Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.  (24)  Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.  (25)  He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?  (26)  Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.  (27)  And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.  (28)  Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.  (29)  For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.  (30)  He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.

Zec 11:13 KJV  And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.


Isa 54:1-10 KJV  Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.  (2)  Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;  (3)  For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.  (4)  Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.  (5)  For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.  (6)  For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.  (7)  For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.  (8)  In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.  (9)  For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.  (10)  For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.

Mat 27:1-10 KJV  When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:  (2)  And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.  (3)  Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,  (4)  Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.  (5)  And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.  (6)  And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.  (7)  And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.  (8)  Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.  (9)  Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;  (10)  And gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me.

Act 1:15-20 KJV  And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)  (16)  Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.  (17)  For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.  (18)  Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.  (19)  And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.  (20)  For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.


Isa 53:1-7 KJV  Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?  (2)  For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.  (3)  He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.  (4)  Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.  (5)  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.  (6)  All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.  (7)  He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.


Act 4:1-12 KJV  And as they spake unto the people, the priests, and the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees, came upon them,  (2)  Being grieved that they taught the people, and preached through Jesus the resurrection from the dead.  (3)  And they laid hands on them, and put them in hold unto the next day: for it was now eventide.  (4)  Howbeit many of them which heard the word believed; and the number of the men was about five thousand.  (5)  And it came to pass on the morrow, that their rulers, and elders, and scribes,  (6)  And Annas the high priest, and Caiaphas, and John, and Alexander, and as many as were of the kindred of the high priest, were gathered together at Jerusalem.  (7)  And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this?  (8)  Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,  (9)  If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole;  (10)  Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.  (11)  This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.  (12)  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.


This is why we stated earlier that as the prophecy of Zechariah 11 moved forward we would come to see that the Branch of Beauty is Yeshua/Jesus. No one else we are aware of in scripture by name was sold for 30 pieces of silver. Joseph was sold but we suppose inflation was not as bad in  his day so he went for 20 pieces of silver. 


Zec 11:14 KJV  Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

We explored this staff in our look at verse 7. How the unity represented here as well was referring to Yeshua/Jesus. How when the Beauty of ABBA Father was cut off the nation was once again destroyed and scattered. So much for the unity or union of ABBA FATHER with man. 

Isa 7:13-14 KJV  And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?  (14)  Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name ImmanuelH6005.

G1694
Ἐμμανουήλ
Emmanouēl
em-man-oo-ale'
Of Hebrew origin [H6005]; God with us; Emmanuel, a name of Christ: - Emmanuel.
Total KJV occurrences: 1

Mat 1:18-25 KJV  Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.  (19)  Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.  (20)  But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.  (21)  And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.  (22)  Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,  (23)  Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name EmmanuelG1694,which being interpreted is, God with us.  (24)  Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:  (25)  And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

G1694
Ἐμμανουήλ
Emmanouēl
em-man-oo-ale'
Of Hebrew origin [H6005]; God with us; Emmanuel, a name of Christ: - Emmanuel.
Total KJV occurrences: 1

Mat 24:1-13 KJV  And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.  (2)  And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.  (3)  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?  (4)  And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.  (5)  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  (6)  And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.  (7)  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  (8)  All these are the beginning of sorrows.  (9)  Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.  (10)  And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.  (11)  And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.  (12)  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.  (13)  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.


Mar 13:1-2 KJV  And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!  (2)  And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Luk 21:5-6 KJV  And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,  (6)  As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

The union between man and ABBA Father was cut off. It was cut off after a payoff of 30 pieces of silver. Just like Zechariah tells us. The payoff for the Israelite people was death and destruction for the nation culminating approximately 37 years after Yeshua/Jesus’ death. 

Mat 27:15-20 KJV  Now at that feast the governor was wont to release unto the people a prisoner, whom they would.  (16)  And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas.  (17)  Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?  (18)  For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.  (19)  When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.  (20)  But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.

Mat 27:21-26 KJV  The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.  (22)  Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.  (23)  And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.  (24)  When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.  (25)  Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.  (26)  Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.


Mat 27:27-31 KJV  Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered unto him the whole band of soldiers.  (28)  And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.  (29)  And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!  (30)  And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.  (31)  And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.


Mat 27:32-34 KJV  And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.  (33)  And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,  (34)  They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.


Mat 27:35-37 KJV  And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.  (36)  And sitting down they watched him there;  (37)  And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.


ABBA Father most certainly did break His covenant when His Son was rejected. 

This is where we will begin to close out this section of the study and where we will most likely pick back up in our next get together regarding Zechariah 11. We cannot close however until we see the positive outcome for all this. 

Yeshua/Jesus was resurrected to become High Priest in heaven. He will return as King of kings and Lord of lords. Amen!

Mat 28:1-10 KJV  In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.  (2)  And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.  (3)  His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:  (4)  And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.  (5)  And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.  (6)  He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.  (7)  And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.  (8)  And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.  (9)  And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.  (10)  Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.


Just as Yeshua was resurrected Israel was restored to a nation in 1948. Just as we are born again in Yeshua/Jesus. As sure as we have this evidence and this faith Yeshua will return.

Rev 19:11-21 KJV  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  (12)  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.  (13)  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  (14)  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  (15)  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  (16)  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  (17)  And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;  (18)  That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.  (19)  And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.  (20)  And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.  (21)  And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Rev 22:7-21 KJV  Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.  (8)  And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.  (9)  Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.  (10)  And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.  (11)  He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.  (12)  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.  (13)  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  (14)  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.  (15)  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.  (16)  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.  (17)  And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.  (18)  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:  (19)  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.  (20)  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.  (21)  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.


As always thanks for sharing a word
God Bless


































































































































Print

No comments: